Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stop and Stare


Today i did a lot of reflecting. Its crazy i just realized that I've lost good friends and a lot of important people in my life over one individual. Have you ever love some one so much if you could have gave them the world, you would have? Well I'm that person. I gave up and pushed to the side almost every person in my life for him. But it took for us to be over to then realize he was really never meant for me. I was being stubborn by not listening to my parents when they told me he wasn't for me. Even my friends told me no. But when you you are going through a dark tunnel for a long time, you forget how pleasant the sunlight is. You then become content with the darkness.
As i sit here now I'm all alone with no one to talk to. But i am happy i found my way out the tunnel and i happy even though i put up with so much that i learned from all of it. I would call this a win-lose situation. I have gained abundance of wisdom but i have lost a bunch of friends.
As i think about the one year i spent in the tunnel, it felt like a decade. But I'm happy i found my way out and now i can say that "i have been there before and i am not going BACK!"








Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones!

4 comments:

superfly3k said...

aye nice blog it was really creative how yu put it together
(hit me up asap afta u read it ima tell my next topic) :D

Mo said...

"But when you you are going through a dark tunnel for a long time, you forget how pleasant the sunlight is. You then become content with the darkness."

That is beautiful, and it makes so much sense. It's very true, that when you get comfortable with something, you forget how good everything else used to be.

But what if you don't want to return to the light?

MiMi4 said...

Nice blog I ave one similar called A My Secret Place. We both talked about the samethings.

~*flyboi*~ said...

all this talk about light making my eyes blurry. so im guessing you out the tunnel now rite.

Kr!ssy

Kr!ssy
Its my world!!! You all are jus vistors!!!